Whether firing shots in quick succession or over
long distances, stalking at home or proofing your skill in a
challenging big game hunt: the S 2 is all Blaser, completely
versatile, extremely resilient and very stylish.
Manual cocking system
Robust action and barrel finish
Original Blaser saddle mount
Changing to a different caliber or model: Within the S 2 line barrel
combinations can be changed optionally. For example, the S 2
side-by-side shotgun rifle can become a S 2 double rifle and vice
versa. A special forearm is needed for the Safari S 2.
Safari experts agree that the perfect safari
double rifle must be a fully-fledged rifle with both barrels, locks
and triggers. The S2 provides the answer.
- Caliber selection .375 H+H Magnum, .500/416 Nitro Express,
.470 Nitro Express and .500 Nitro Express
- Barrel length: 62 cm (24,5")
- Strong buttstock with straight comb
- Traditional Monte-Carlo cheek piece
- Pachmayr decelerator rubber gunstock recoil pad
- Individual weight distribution depending on the caliber
- Kickstop in the buttsock
- Solid steel sights
- 1500 g trigger pull
The S 2 Safari is adjusted to 100 meters in the
factory with an assembled scope, making it completely universal.
Available in grades Standard to Imperial
Double rifle S 2 Safari Super Luxus.